fallback-no-image-447

Square Magazine WordPress theme



Square Magazine WordPress theme - 48

ToolBox

322 Views

0 Comments

Print this page

Add Favorites

Top 15+ Best Jewelry WordPress Responsive Themes
The awesome customization features of the template include a responsive layout, a proper CSS3 animated
Demo Download Free responsive wordpress themes Fizz Simple, responsive theme, suitable for personal or corporate blog. Responsive Design Theme design is …Proper Responsive WordPress Theme Buy Proper WordPress Theme A sophisticated design with an awesomely minimalistic interface will deliver the contents …Autor: mattienowak · 1 min · Wy?wietle?: 315 · Dodano: 2013-03-06Silicon a minimalist theme with plenty of features and ways to organize your content in a unique way for each page by simply dragging and dropping the
There are about a trillion WordPress Themes out there (rough estimate) and 90% of them are total crap. Then out of the remaining 10%, 98% of them are not responsive
What is responsive design? provides you with in-depth training on . Taught by Morten Rand-Hendriksen as part of the WordPress: Building Responsive ThemesHero WordPRess Theme Review. Hero WordPress Theme is a modern responsive portfolio theme developed by Theme Trust. The theme useful for any creative person …2014-07-22 · Proper heading tags and coding standards are used to ensure outstanding search
Luna Responsive WordPress Theme; Griffin – Fresh WordPress Blog
Barnelli – Restaurant Responsive WordPress Theme March 13, 2014. Visiting a restaurant is an experience, so visiting your website should be as well.WordPress isn’t just for blogging, it’s a powerful content management system ideal for building professional business, corporate, portfolio, company and CMSPowi?zane wyszukiwania dla: Proper Responsive WordPress T…Podzia? na stronyPowi?zane wyszukiwaniaWi?cej informacjiInformacje dotycz?ceWsparcie 2014

Square is a straightforward and feature-rich magazine WordPress theme. Square has been built by using some of the most popular current design trends as HTML5‚ CSS 3‚ jQuery. Fully responsive‚ it has really great look and is very attractive on any device.With its professional layout‚ it’s easy to customize. Square can be set up quickly and easily‚ whether you’re an experienced developer or occasional blogger. It provides everything you’ll need to create a professional looking website. This magazine WordPress theme was designed and coded by KOPATHEME Features

  • Fully Responsive
  • Unlimited colors options with color picker in backend
  • Built with Boostrap and retina ready
  • HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design.
  • Custom fonts with 600+ Google fonts
  • Visual shortcode generator
  • Unlimited sidebar.
  • A lot of widget elements
  • Easily adding Google analytics‚ logo‚ favicon‚ social links …
  • Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer (IE 8+)‚ Firefox‚ Opera‚ Safari‚ Google Chrome
  • Theme Update Notifier.
  • Localization Support
  • Documentation included

Support

  • Support through our support forum at http://kopatheme.com/forum for general questions.
  • Support via support ticket http://kopatheme.com/submit-ticket/
  • We are available for customize the theme if you need. Please send us your email at kopatheme@gmail.comIn working day (from Monday to Friday)‚ all the question or problem related to our product will be responded within maximum 24 hours. No matter how long it takes‚ we will support you until the problem is completely fixed. Support request sent during weekends will be processed on next Monday morning.

Dodaj komentarz


5 + 1 =


Related Products